Thursday 8 September 2011

Citizen Review: Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution


Ok, so I am sure many of you are not foreign to the hunt for the perfect cleanser - foamy, not foamy, removes all makeup, smells good, gentle, clears skin, makes washing your face feel like you are in an Olay commercial, plays music...... ah, ok. When I find that, I will let you all know, but in the mean time I was introduced to this product at a makeup counter about 2 months ago and satisfies quite a number of points on my "perfect makeup remover list". 

Used backstage for countless shows each season, makeup artists.... and I,  have fallen in love with it. 


Bioderma Sensibio H20 can be used all over the face and eyes for makeup removal and light cleansing. It is gentlefree of harmful ingredients, leaves a light, fresh felling, and is extremely effective. It also does not strip the skin. With a few saturated cotton pads, all makeup is off - and there is no need to rinse! (Perfect for removing makeup quickly on late nights)

Often I just use this by itself, but if I am removing extremely heavy makeup, I will use it with La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel (which I am also a huge fan of). 



This makeup remover is water based and is a micelle solution - A solution made up of special spherical particles which, when applied with slight pressure, open up and "pick up" anything which is not water from the skin - without stripping nutrients.


I absolutely love this product and hope it works out just the same for you!

xo The Citizen

All photos by The Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment